We have an exciting opportunity within a Luxury/Premium franchised dealership for an experienced Workshop Controller.
Also, if you are looking for career advancement, we would also be interested in hearing from you if you are a qualified automotive technician or service advisor and believe that you have what it takes to take the step up for this busy role.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- Maximising workshop efficiency and productivity through correct delegation of workload to your team of technicians.
- Liaising with service and sales ‘front of house’ with all enquiries.
- Being proactive, and thinking outside the box.
- Instilling a high level of customer focus and attention to detail to your team.
- Experience as or a qualified technician or service advisor looking for a new challenge.
- Great interpersonal skills and management skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with customers and dealership team.
- Franchise experience with DMS an advantage.